Starting from the top:
- Bourjois Mascara, Liquid Liner, & Liquid Concealer (all which I love)
- Too Faced Crushed Pearls Bronzer
- Longchamp Eiffel Tower Tote Bag
- H&M Lingerie
- Isotoner Pour Plaire Clear Umbrella (bought in Galeries Layafette)
- Manoukian Leather Pointed Toe Flats w/ Patent Leather Bow
- Naf Naf Floral Chiffon Blouse, Chiffon Dress, & Black Bow Pencil Dress (I get so many compliments on these and people always ask where its from and I say "Paris!!!")
- Longchamp Pink Leather Purse
- Chanel Lipgloss in Insolence #57, and Rouge Coco Lipstick in Vendome #25
- Laduree Macarons in rose flavor
- Pink Eiffel Tower Key Charms (bought along the River Seine)
I wanted to buy items that I couldn't find back in the states such as the store Naf Naf! When I was in french class at my old school last year, our textbook actually talked about Naf Naf. I was so excited to shop there since I read about it back in French 3.
It rained a few times while I was there, so I purchased an umbrella in the Galeries Lafayette. The umbrella's shape is a perfect little bubble that covers you down to the shoulders- perfect protection, and looks adorable.
I have always admired Chanel... ever since I can remember! I never purchased a product from them before, and buying one in Paris for the first time made it all the more special!! The lipgloss in Insolence is amazing! I've always thought lipgloss was just lipgloss, but NO, Chanel is eau-so much better!
It's so strange to think about how far away Paris is and that I was just there in February! I miss it so much!! It's an amazing city- exactly how the movies portray it as!
Ta-taa for now,